Legion Of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of Fire

...where the legends meet...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please submit here your aplications

Go down 
+5
Melk
Aeval39
jerenator
Banzai
DrakZul
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DrakZul
Admin
DrakZul

Please submit here your aplications Empty
PostSubject: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 am

Attach here your: characters' level/ ladder ranking/ honor points.
Back to top Go down
https://legion-of-fire.darkbb.com
Banzai

Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:11 pm

Evoker lvl 61
Guard lvl 60
Monk lvl 58
Healer lvl 58
Engeneer 56
Muscheteer lvl 48
Sorcerer lvl 37
Soldier lvl 37

1v1 rank 495 (disbanded a few days ago,to make more ladder points Razz )
3v3 rank 20
5v5 rank 56

2 honor points ^^.
6847 ladder points

UPDATED 19.04.2009

Last edited by Banzai on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jerenator

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:43 am

jerenator

guard lvl 9
soldier lvl 9
evoker lvl 9
archer lvl 9

28 honor points
40 ladder points

'respect the cherry. cherry '
Back to top Go down
Aeval39

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:56 am

Monk lvl 58
Soldier lvl 57
Engineer lvl 56
Thief lvl 60 (woah, when did that happen lol o-o)
Healer lvl 56

27 Honor points
7023 ladder points Surprised

Ladder rankings keep changing but for now it's..
1v1: 18 (I was number 8 for a while!! >< But then people like Zalan came along. xD)
3v3: 23
5v5: 19
Back to top Go down
Melk

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Barbarian lvl 61
Guard lvl 61
Knight lvl 58
Archer lvl 61
Healer lvl 61
Sorcerer lvl 47
Ilusionist lvl 57

5 Honor points
7292 Leader points

1v1 : 19
3v3 : reseted now Very Happy
5v5 : 43 reset 1 week ago

I whant to put on my grup Monk and Ninja and i what to disband ilusionist and guard what si your opinion:D? cuz i don't whant do to bad things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legion

PostSubject: My Profile   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:23 am

Monk Lv35
Evoker Lv35
Barbarian Lv32
Engineer Lv21
Healer Lv21
Musketeer Lv7

Ladder Ranking is low.
Ladder Point is 65.
Honor Point is 60.

If anyone has any good tips on where to level/earn gold fast with this party, please write, it would be highly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Aeval39

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Melk wrote:

I whant to put on my grup Monk and Ninja and i what to disband ilusionist and guard what si your opinion:D? cuz i don't whant do to bad things Very Happy

I personally love my monk. Very Happy Since you already have an archer and a sorcerer (...and a healer) I'd say sub in the monk for the illusionist. But that's just my opinion, and I'm biased lol. How's the guard working out for you? I heard people say he's not useful enough..?
Back to top Go down
Zalan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Legion wrote:
f anyone has any good tips on where to level/earn gold fast with this party, please write, it would be highly appreciated.
[EDIT: duh, missing words... this forum has some refresh problem on my browser...]

Go where you are doing good, but killing mushroom boss many times is better and easier than sewers lvl 1 and 2.
I don't quite remember if it's level 3 or 4, but one of them has less tax rats, so it's better for gold.

If you are using a 6 characters party, then you'll level slower than a smaller party.
You need to balance characters needed and progression (i.e. turns/level)
If you breeze through the game with 6 characters, then fine: you save on healing / sleeping.

The best way to level a character fast is dueling a low leveled character with high one, which can pretty solo most of the fight.
If you can put xp rings on them, then you should be leveling as fast as possible.
Personnally, I don't really like this method, since it sounds a bit like a game breaker (I play this game to enjoy it, not to boost a character Wink )
However, it can get helpful to level your musketeer. That could be used too to recycle a character faster (for stat bonus)
Back to top Go down
godlight

godlight

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:12 pm

barbarian 1 lvl 37
soldier 1 lvl 35
knight 2 lvl 35 lvl 34
engineer lvl 34
healer lvl 36
evoker lvl 15
archer lvl 16

8 honor
746 ladder

1 vs 1 162
3 vs 3 210
5 vs 5 95

Last edited by godlight on Wed May 06, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrakZul
Admin
DrakZul

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:13 pm

I am trully sorry godlight, we are currently full!
thanks for your interest though, considering that you have good chars there are many other guilds you can apply to. Good Luck! Wink
Back to top Go down
DrakZul
Admin
DrakZul

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Godlight, I reconsidered your application and voila! Welcome to the guild Razz
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
safeguar

PostSubject: my application   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:43 pm

Hi all, my stats are as follow:

Musketeer 97
Barbarian 98
Monk 97
Evoker 98
Bard 100
Engineer 48
Guard 46
Soldier 29

39 lifetime honour
8788 lifetime ladder points

1v1 #47
3v3 #14
5v5 #32
Back to top Go down
safeguar

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Ugh, it's "safeguard" not "safeguar".
Back to top Go down
Aarn87

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:09 am

I have postponed this as long is I could because i was so low lvl when i joined the guild, but i thin its time to give you all a little info on my crew

I only have one crew (this far, and Im planing to make a new when there is new char if I can put aside the points for It)
And one thing to add to this is that my all my skills and attributes are not maximized, i will do that as soon as i get to 130 or what is is when the medals gets plus or not as much minus or how it works (i dont know about this, if someone have the time to explain about the new rules about that, it would be very helpful to me:P)
My crew is:
Solider lvl 91 with 47 blades and 30 slice, does kind of good dmg but haven't but any new weapons

Knight lvl 89 with 53 spearmanship and are going to have 10 in goud soon because the fatal kill chance is "better" with 10 (check other forum post for that)

Ninja lvl 82 with 30 shadows, deadly 26 , nunjutsu 18, 10 smoke and 10 assassinate. I don't really know what to to put all skills in and it will probably be recycled as soon as i reach the good lvl to recycle

Healer lvl 89 with heal 52, revive 1 (and everything to get revive). Even that it was a good case for using Heal all in my post about healer I went with plain Heal because the restore that comes whit the Heal and that to me feel like something that will come to use later in the game. If my choose are a bad one i will recycle it later (nothing venture, nothing gained:D)

Evoker lvl 91 with 41 on lightning storm and 1 magical armor (whit everything that you need with that). I'm actually satisfied with his char, and i am almost never satisfied with anything:P

Archer lvl 91 wiht wariys skills (40 rapid shoot, 20 proficiency, 20 piercing and 12 flaming. Sa soon as i get to a good lvl for medal recycling i will do it for this caracter, and he is not good. Are devined if I'm going to use an engineer or a new archer. If someone can give me some input impute on that i would be extremity grateful

Peace and love// Aarn
Back to top Go down
Aarn87

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:39 am

If anyone have suggestions for my char ore any suggestions in particular , please share there. I'm not English speaking from thees from, I'm Swedish and know allot of English, So don't be shy one correcting my English, learning is the shit as i use to say
Back to top Go down
Legion

PostSubject: New team   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:23 am

As you all know, I'm new at this game so I mess up my characters alot (therefore recycle alot) now that I've gotten a little more experience thanks to this helpful guild (Zalan especially Razz) So this is my new team.

Knight Lv52 - 36 Spearmanship, 5 Goad, 5 Skilled Rider, 5 Resistance, 1 Honor, 1 Advance, 1 Charge, 1 Gallop.
Monk Lv51 - 35 Hardhitting, 15 Nimbleness, 1 Quickness, 1 Grab, 1 Focus.
Ninja Lv52 - 30 Deadly, 17 Shadows, 10 Ninjutsu, 1 Immunity, 1 Shuriken Fury, 1 Avenger, 1 Smoke Bomb, 1 Mind Games, 1 Assassinate.
Priest Lv53 - 21 Heal, 20 Compassion, 5 Piety, 5 Heal All, 5 Regeneration, 5 Cure, 1 Revive, 1 Heavenly Blessing.
Engineer Lv52 - 30 Ingenuity, 26 Catapult, 1 Trebucket, 1 Recourses, 1 Ballista, 1 Tweak Weapon.
Evoker Lv52 - 27 Electric Storm, 15 Electric Strike, 15 Power, 1 Fireball, 1 Mastery.

Honor Points - 324
Ladder Points - 7519

That's my new team. I'm satisfied with it but If you guys got any tips on how to improve my team, please feel free to comment, I'm always in need of an expert opinion.

Oh btw Aarn, I live in Sweden(Göteborg) so we can write in swedish to eachother Wink Wink

//Legion
Back to top Go down
Zalan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:02 am

You can see your friends (and guild mates) characters from the portal (just click on the name).
There you can see all characters and a lot of information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please submit here your aplications   Please submit here your aplications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please submit here your aplications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of Fire :: Sorcery Quest :: Applications-
Jump to: